Nobody really cares about what I think.
I'm just an average middle class what guy. I have to work just as hard for what I want in this world and have to deal with the same crap everybody else does and it sometimes this realization pisses me off. Granted, I've been given a lot - and lets not take this mindful ranting to be some failure to recognize the good things I have in my life - but I find still that some things piss me off and this is my place to do it. Don't like it? That's why they gave you one of these (I think you know how to use it):

I want my "blog" to mean something to me. I want it to express what I feel and how I see the world - no matter how ridiculous that may be. I don't care if you read this and you become offended. I write what I feel, not what I think I should feel. What I feel may not be appropriate, deal with it. I have to.
I'm going to whine, complain, exclaim, proclaim, and RANT MY TAIL OFF. And I'm going to be the only one reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.